Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, March 23, 2017

FEELS LIKE FAMILY

Two blog friends have shared their loved ones over a long period of time.  Brig on her Dad as she enjoyed his later years fishing and laughing and caring for him and Jean on her husband Wayne as they both struggled with his Alzheimers Disease.  We have accompanied them on their journeys and adventures and we have grown to love these men like family.  I grieve for Brig and Jean and for their families and I thank them for sharing these great men with us.  I am posting this in case you followed these two gals and did not know of their loss.

BRIGHID

Cleared to Climb UNLIMITED



A Mountain Too High

FOREVER LOVED


10 comments:

  1. I did get to know Brig and her dad. He was quite the adorable fellow. We do get involved with our blog buddies don't we? It feels personal when they lose a loved one--one that we have gotten to know via their blog. Sometimes, it just hurts cause we know they hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to both these dear souls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words, Annie It is comforting to know that Dad was loved by many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know of this. I have missed many bloggers themselves who have moved on to another sphere another world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those we find in the blogosphere become family. We grieve for and with them. My condolences to Brig and Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Annie. It's such a horrible disease this Alzheimer's. Losing someone in bits and pieces is cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a nasty disease, so unfair & no real treatment. My step mam had it for years bless her awful gradually losing her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Losing loving ones is so hard and so tragic. I wish their families strength in their time of loss. (Rob)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are blog family - my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not blogs I follow, but any loss is sad.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com