Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, February 12, 2017

ANOTHER 24

Did you watch the Fox Television show 24 with Kiefer Sutherland as the amazing Jack Bauer?  The final season was sad for many loyal fans.  Now they have come back with a new show called 24 Legacy where they solve the major national dilemma within a 24 hour period. Corey Hawkins portrays the new star Eric Carter.  

Our old friend Adam of THE JACK SACK is back with his entertaining reviews of the new show.  Those reviews make it worthwhile to watch each episode.  Until I saw his blog surface on my blog roll again, I didn't even know there was a new show.  It is actually very good so far and if you feared watching it because you liked the original so much, don't be afraid.  Then for your added enjoyment, read THE JACK SACK after each episode.

Perhaps some of you will remember the picture Adam created of my Rooster named Jack Bauer.  

9 comments:

  1. Kiefer Sutherland has a new series, now on hiatus. I watched the first season. I think its title is Designated Survivor. It is a bit intense but thus far good enough to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been enjoying Designated Survivor too.

      Delete
  2. 24 without Kiefer doesn't seem right somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiefer is still there as an Executive Producer of the show:-)

      Delete
  3. 24; Legacy was on TV here last night. I recorded it but have not yet watched it. Looking forward to seeing it. Miranda Otto who has the lead is an Aussie actors...from good acting stock here in this country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the original 24 but haven't been tempted to try the new one. Think I would miss Jack too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never saw the end of 24! Work got in the way. Caught some of the new one, it's OK I guess. Liked Jack Bauer better tho, n the rooster too! Liked Kiefer in Designated Survivor too,

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com