Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, January 06, 2017

STILL I WONDER

There is not a single blogger I know that could not do a wonderful job on Words For Wednesday.  Look at my previous day's post and see the magnificent short stories that have been posted by the usual participants ONLY SLIGHTLY CONFUSED, LEE, ELEPHANT'S CHILD, RIVER, LOUVREGIRL,  AND GRANNY ANNIE.  Take a minute to comment in the comment section on what has been written and think about joining us next week.  Canada, Australia and the USA represented.  Meanwhile if others write this week I will apply their work on the main page after it has been added in the comment section. 

Speaking of writing, do you like this Pirate Encyclopedia?  LOL

6 comments:

  1. AARRGG, I LIKE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rrrrrr is priceless. Sorry, I am one who sees a blank page when facing unrelated words. I enjoy yours, just can't get myself going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack Sparrow wants his encyclopedias back!

    The Wednesday Words are a good exercise. I put a stop-watch/time limit on myself to come up with and complete my efforts. 15 minutes is the limit! The starter's flag is lowered and off I go. At times, I'm puffed as I throw myself over the finish line!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it me hearties...
    And while we are on a pirate theme
    How much does it cost a pirate to get his ear pierced?
    $1 (A buck an ear....)
    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, c'mon folks. Join in with Words For Wednesday. It's lots of fun. Arrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Pirate encyclopedia, I wouldn't mind reading it either. a whole volume soley on Pirates. ARrrrr, that's gotta be good mateys!
    Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com